The Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Relocation Plan
Not sure where to begin but don’t necessarily want someone to manage your entire move? We designed the DIY Relocation Plan for you. The DIY package includes two hours of in-home consultation with a certified Senior Move Manager and a step-by-step relocation guide.
Everything necessary for an easier move:
The DIY Relocation Guide Provides:
- A week-by-week checklist of essential tasks
- Detailed moving and packing tips
- How to design your new floor plan
- What to expect on moving day
- Things you need to know before securing a moving company
- Things you need to consider before buying storage
- Change of address information for state, postal, IRS and other important contacts
- Change of address cards to send to family and friends
- Inventory forms
- Space to file all moving-related quotes and receipts for moving related expenses for possible tax deduction
You Will Learn How To:
- Successfully move your pets
- Divide your downsizing move into manageable steps
- Organize with efficient sorting and labelling techniques
- What to put into a move “survival” bag
- Avoid chaos on moving day with tips on finding reputable moving companies
- Sell or donate extra possessions
- Keep it simple
- Cut costs
If you want to handle your own move but could use some professional guidance, our DIY Relocation Plan provides all the mentoring and information you need to conduct a move on your own.
Want to Learn more?
Call us at 505-366-3008 or
Enter your information below to download the table of contents for the DIY guide.
SRS will never share your personal information.