Senior Relocation Services of New Mexico expertly handles the logistics of relocation: organizing, downsizing, packing, unpacking, and setting up of your new home. Contact us to request a free home consultation. We’ll assign a lead move manager to meet at your convenience, listen to your concerns and explain how our services can be helpful. Together, we’ll develop a relocation plan based on your needs, timeline and budget. We will always provide you with a written quote clearly outlining the cost as well as the specific services we will supply. Whether you want us to manage everything from start to finish or just have a few items you need assistance with, we are here to help. Here’s how:
We can help you with any of the following:
Move Planning and Preparation.
We can provide:
- Comprehensive moving timeline and checklist
- Space planning for the new home
- Professional packing and packing supplies
- Sorting, Inventorying, and Labelling
- Transfer utilities and subscription services
- Change of address services
- Interface with moving company
- Family/Retirement Community Coordination
Manage Dispersal Of Possessions By:
- Shipping to family and loved ones
- Donating to charity
- Removing remaining items
On Moving Day We Can:
- Take care of last minute details and any final packing
- Oversee loading/unloading, moving and storage
- Interface with retirement community/family
- Provide personal care for client
- Ensure a smooth and stress-free relocation
Getting Settled In Your New Home.
We can help:
- Arrange your furniture
- Put things away
- Set up kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms
- Unpack and remove boxes/packing materials
- Connect telephone, TV and lamps
- Install electronics
- Hang pictures and curtains
- Make the beds
- Handle every detail
The Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Relocation Plan
Not sure where to begin but don’t necessarily want someone to manage your entire move? We designed the DIY Relocation Plan for you. The DIY package includes two hours of in-home consultation with a certified Senior Move Manager and a step-by-step relocation guide.
Everything necessary for an easier move:
The DIY Relocation Guide Provides:
- A week-by-week checklist of essential tasks
- Detailed moving and packing tips
- How to design your new floor plan
- What to expect on moving day
- Things you need to know before securing a moving company
- Things you need to consider before buying storage
- Change of address information for state, postal, IRS and other important contacts
- Change of address cards to send to family and friends
- Inventory forms
- Space to file all moving-related quotes and receipts for moving related expenses for possible tax deduction
If you want to handle your own move but could use some professional guidance, our DIY Relocation Plan provides all the mentoring and information you need to conduct a move on your own.
Want to Learn more?
Call us at 505-565-5678 or
Enter your information below to download the table of contents for the DIY guide.
SRS will never share your personal information.
Senior Relocation Services of New Mexico
Senior Relocation • Home Downsizing • Home Organizing
Estate Liquidation • Referral Services
Local, Reliable, Bonded and Insured
Serving Greater Albuquerque, Corrales, Placitas, and the counties of Bernalillo, Sandoval, Santa Fe and Valencia.